AboutThe quaint lakeside village of Wayzata, otherwise known as the jewel of Lake Minnetonka, draws art lovers from across the twin cities with its charming shops and dining hot spots. Wayzata Art Experience, held in the heart of downtown Wayzata, provides a 2-day celebration of art, music, food, and fun for all ages! The Wayzata Art Experience is produced by the Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce which represents over 400 members and advocates for and promotes the business interests of its retail, professional and community members.
Each year gets better and better, and this year is no exception. Stay tuned for updates and announcements! Here’s last year’s video to give you a snapshot:
Established in 2004, the Wayzata Art Experience is held in the heart of downtown Wayzata, Minnesota on the shores of Lake Minnetonka. All forms of art will be seen, heard and tasted by the experts. The show will be open to the public on Saturday, June 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, June 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Wayzata Art Experience would not be possible without the help and efforts of our volunteer planning committee and board of directors. If interested in being a part of this dedicated group of volunteers please contact the Wayzata Chamber to be considered.
- Brian Larson, Wells Fargo Advisors * Chair
- Ellen Timmerman-Borer, Hammer Residences, Inc.
- Laura Cohen, Community Member
- Victoria Hovde, DH Art Design
- Denise Miller, TCF Financial Corp.
- David Kottke, Park Nicollet
- Emily Kisa, Kisa Boutique
- Elli Ansari, District Fresh Kitchen + Bar
- Bob Carlson, Minneapolis Design Company
- Kristin Harper, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Becky Pierson, Wayzata Chamber of Commerce
- Brooke Beyer, Wayzata Chamber of Commerce
Wayzata Chamber of Commerce
402 East Lake Street Wayzata, MN 55391
Phone: 952.473.9595 | Fax: 952.473.6266
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org